These are the latest Google guideline on Search Engine Optimization. We all know that violating these guidelines may lead to penalties like suspension of the site or website total ban. That is why it is important to hire a reputable SEO Firm that can guarantee processes that wouldn’t violate any of the search engine’s guideline.
Here are the guidelines that Google released this year in regards to Search Engine Optimization:
1. Google has given a list of tasks that an SEO consultant can provide a website owner such as assessment of the site, technical guidance on website improvement, keyword research, content development, SEO training, management of internet business development campaigns, and expertise in specific market and geographies.
2. Google ensured that they never accept payment from website owners or SEO firms in exchange for better website ranking
3. Google advised that prior to searching for an SEO, the user should be educated about the basics of how search engines work.
4. Google suggested for website owners to hire an SEO company at the beginning of the whole online marketing process as this would ensure that they would be on the same page in terms of keeping the site search engine friendly.
5. Google also indicated a set of questions that a website owner should ask the seo firm prior. Basically, obtaining information about the seo experience, knowledge about webmaster guidelines, turn around time before you expect some positive results, the processes involve with their seo strategies, etc.
6. Google gave a warning on those unethical SEO scammers that give the industry a bad reputation. Google also gave thorough advice and a guideline on how to choose reputable SEO firms which includes:
• Be suspicious of seo companies that send emails out of nowhere.
• No seo firm can guarantee that they can put you on top rank or on Google’s first page
• If the seo marketing service is very vaguer about the processes involve in their techniques, be careful. Most likely, they do black hat practices.
• You should avoid linking to an seo as these are useless practices.
7. Google suggested that users should be careful with seo firms that owns shadow domains, uses doorway pages, those that sell keywords in the address bar, guarantees top ranking, has a lot of aliases, and other black hat practices or those seo firms that over optimize or are invovled in agressive seo marketing.
Being aware of these Google guidelines regarding search engine optimization will hopefully helps the user make better choices in hiring seo firms and companies. Doing “black hat” practices or “scam” methods is not worth losing your website or worse, harming your reputation. While hiring an SEO Service, be careful and be wise
Draw Pictures Ltd are a team of seo experts based in Wimbledon, Brighton with years of expertise and sound knowledge on how to best optimise your website, they design and develop seo and link building strategy that work for most businesses, they tirelessly work to get you there and were always able to divert the market to your business.