Search Engine Marketing term is used for website marketing; it might include SEO (Search engine Optimisation. It is a kind of Internet marketing maneuver, which aims to promote the website by raising its visibility in SERP (search engine result pages) by contextual ad placement and paid user-based inclusion.
When you do, search engine marketing, consistently and correctly, it promotes your business and website, in a result, you get quick and huge, long term traffic to website. However, you also need to create, an efficient marketing strategy and its implementation. How can you do search engine marketing?
You can do SEM by free and paid methods:
Free Method: a Very Popular Method
Search engine optimisation, which includes on & off page optimisation. It also includes many link building methods and social media marketing methods. This is a very popular method. However, it is a very time-consuming method that provides slow results, in a result, your site gets loads of traffic for free if you have optimised the right search terms as I have mentioned in my previous post on how to choose the right search terms for your website optimisation needs.
If you show patience and struggle persistently, you will definitely have some results that will make you able, to create some marketing budget. When you have some money, you can then also spend on paid ads, such as ppc, this method will become a primary marketing method for you.
Paid Advertisements Method: Automates Marketing Efforts
This method includes contextual ad placement, pay per impression, pay per click as well as other kind of media buys. It automates the whole marketing efforts and makes you free from doing manual tasks like, link building and content creation for promoting your site.
You would also get extremely high targeted traffic to your website. As a result, you will have more sales and of course, more money for re-investment to grow your business.
Search engine marketing provides you many benefits such as:
• It is cost-effective, because you will be charged when your ads get clicked and any user go to your website. Here, you do not pay, even a single penny. You have to pay only on a result or click on an ad.
• By SEM technique and method you can target traffic to a website.
• When you get many visitors to your website you have lots of opportunities to transfer your visitors to paying customers. Thus your sales get increased.
• It is used to create PPC advertising, mostly in industrial advertising and marketing communities.
• It is an easy way for looking products and information.
• It is an excellent way for advertisers to find and get potential customers.
You should not always try to get to the top position of search engine, rather than, you should provide readers important information, good advices and good copy. If you provide them these things they will be loyal to you forever, because they will realize that you’re not only trying to sell your service and product but you really want to share services with them.